Thursday, August 13, 2009

The theory of Karma

"We are the heirs of our own actions." -Buddha



I've read a few of the various interpretations of these karmic justice and it made me dizzy. I will stil look at it as what the Americans say, "What goes around comes around..". The vibe of so many people believing in this theory is so strong that it has been made into songs, i.e. J.Timberlake and Alicia Keys.

"You know, whatever deed they do now (good or bad) they will repay later. It's karma" , Ms Chaya.

I know life provide chances. Does it have to involve chances taking advantage of someone's vulnurability?

by Ms Chaya

1 comments:

thePrsdnt said...

Ms Chaya, just a reply to your last question, "Does it have to involve chances taking advantage of someone's vulnurability?" - Sad to say, in the real world, I guess it does.